In Western Massachusetts -- Affordable, Professionally Done Résumé Service—
While You Wait !
If you can get to our office in Hadley, Massachusetts, you can actually get your résumé done while you wait. In most cases, it only takes a single appointment and you walk out the door with your finished résumé (and cover letter, if you need one) in your hand.
Writing résumés for Pioneer Valley, Massachusetts residents and workers since 1981, we pioneered the while-you-wait résumé service in 1984.
The process is simple: you call 413-586-2388 (8 a.m. to 10 p.m.) to set up your appointment, and when you come in, one of our specialists (Shel Horowitz or D. Dina Friedman, both award-winning book authors with decades of experience writing résumés and assisting in career transition) sits down with you, discusses your goals and background, and starts writing. You're right there, so if we have a question, you can answer it with no need for a delay. And you're in control of the process. If we write something and you feel it's not quite right, we talk it through and write something you're more comfortable with—right then and there.
And for 98 out of 100 people, your résumé is done at the end of your first appointment, just half an hour to an hour and a half after you sit down and enjoy the view of our beautiful mountain (and sometimes our neighbors' cows grazing) from our solarized 18th-century farmhouse.
Why Get Your Résumé Done by Accurate Writing & More?
- More than 60% of our résumé business comes from repeat or referral customers—quite a few people who've moved out of the area or even out of the country still come back to us for updates
- Winner, Best Resume Writers, Valley Advocate Reader Poll
- Résumés in five nationally published résumé books
- Articles published in the Professional Association of Résumé Writers newsletter
- Very affordable—just $195 for a standard one-page or two-page résumé, and reasonable prices for cover letters, too (federal government résumés, academic CVs, and similar nonstandard documents are billed per hour)
- Usually, you can walk out the door with your finished résumé at the end of your first appointment
- Scattered, spotty, or non-traditional work history? No problem!
- Additional assistance available: cover letters (using a friendly, conversational tone that gets great results), reference letters, book publishing, marketing a business, nonprofit, or book, informal career counseling, and more
- If you need to bring your children with you, we're pretty kid-friendly (just bring something to keep them occupied)
- Eight of the ten books we've published have won awards and/or been translated and republished by foreign publishers
- Easy to find, just off Route 47 near Barstow's Dairy Store and Skinner State Park (Mount Holyoke)
Our Hadley office is convenient to all of Hampshire County, Franklin County, and Hampden County, Massachusetts, and especially convenient to Amherst, Northampton, Florence, Leeds, and South Hadley—easy to get to from Amherst College, Hampshire College, Mount Holyoke College, Smith College, and the University of Massachusetts. If you are coming from anywhere in the Pioneer Valley such as Springfield, West Springfield, Holyoke, Longmeadow, East Longmeadow, Chicopee, Westfield, Belchertown, Hatfield, Easthampton, Williamsburg, Sunderland, Palmer, Granby, Ludlow, Greenfield, Deerfield, or any other town in the three-county area, we are in easy reach. We are also a pleasant drive from Hartford, Connecticut, Brattleboro, Vermont, Keene, New Hampshire, Pittsfield and Berkshire County, Massachusetts, and Worcester County, Massachusetts—all just 40 minutes to an hour of stress-free driving.
Call for your appointment: 413-586-2388
Accurate WritingCareer Services Pages
Résumé Writing Services
Résumé Critiques, Cover Letters and Other Services
Pricing, Scope of Services -- And How to Get Started
Résumés In Person at our Western Massachusetts Office
10 Tips for Writing Your Own Résumé
Submit Your Résumé to Job Banks
Informative Articles About Job Searching and Careers
Marketing & Entrepreneurial Services Pages
Writing & Editing Pages
Search Our Site